Wednesday, April 20, 2016

operating room technician

Operating room technician
Duties and responsibilities: Certified surgical technologists function in non-sterile and sterile capacities by creating an optimal environment for surgical patients.
Salary: $44,420
Education: Postsecondary non-degree award
Demand for this profession: In today’s tough economy, Surgical Technologists are not only surviving, they are thriving. According to the most recent reports from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Picture:

I would not like to be part of that operation team because I am not responsible for does things.i might kill the person and I would be thinking of that all my life.that are the reasons why I would not become part of them.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your opinion about pursuing this career. As soon as I saw this it reminded me of my dream job presentation I had to do for speech class in school. We had to find the salary and what the job was all about like you did.

    ReplyDelete